The Kontakt 55/Kprofi« back
- Comes with a free stainless steel drip tray, lit up advertising screen and adjustable temperature control with 7 different settings.
- The cooler has flow rate regulators to adjust the flow of beer from the fonts and can be set manually.
- This cooler is equipped with a completely unique high quality system of a quiet built-in air compressor comprising a damper, molecule suction air filter, and more importantly, a working pressure regulator, including an air gauge. By means of this regulator, the user may be able to set up and adjust the necessary air pressure, for the selected beverage, from 2 - 2.5 bar.
- Continuous cooling performance is 35-40l/h. (60-70 excellent chilled pints within 1 hour)
- The modern compressor cooling unit uses the input electric energy for direct transfer to chilling, which guarantees minimum energy usage.
- The best chilled beer will be ready in the thermo block within 5-8 minutes after the cooler has been switched on.
- The cooling technology is 45% more efficient than its electric energy input.
- The complete external construction is made from stainless steel to give a more clean and aesthetic look.
- The materials used meet the highest requirements for hygiene standards and guarantee a long working life of this cooler.
- Kontakt coolers have been marked by expert's findings as the beer coolers up to 25l/h. with the best ratio of price/performance/quality/dimension.
- Two grab handles on the sides of the machine make carrying an ease, and can be easily concealed by simply pushing them in.
|built in compressor:||yes|
|continuous cooling output:||35-40 litres per hour|
|cooling time:||5-8 minutes|
|dimensions:||400 x 270 x 425mm (width x height x depth)|
|minimal temperature of beverage:||4°C|
|power supply:||230V / 50Hz|
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!