KONTAKT 115R - Double Font Cooler« back
KONTAKT 115R - Double Font Cooler
A professional and functional draught beer dispensing cooler. Dispenses 115 litres per hour at 4°C, the same as the proven Kontakt 115, but is equipped with two line pressure reducers with manometers allowing each line to be regulated with different pressures. (As used by Reading University)
- Comes with a free stainless steel drip tray and an adjustable temperature control with 7 different settings.
- The cooler has flow rate regulators to adjust the flow of beer from the fonts and can be set manually.
- Continuous cooling performance is 115-130l/h, max 140l/hr (200-245 excellent chilled pints within 1 hour)
- The modern compressor cooling unit uses the input electric energy for direct transfer to chilling, which guarantees minimum energy usage.
- The best chilled beer will be ready in the thermo block within 5-10 minutes after the cooler has been switched on.
- The cooling technology is 45% more efficient than its electric energy input.
- The complete external construction is made from stainless steel to give a more clean and aesthetic look.
- The materials used meet the highest requirements for hygiene standards and guarantee a long working life of this cooler.
- Kontakt coolers have been marked by expert's findings as the beer coolers with the best ratio of price/performance/quality/dimension.
- Two grab handles on top of the machine enables easier manipulation.
|built in compressor:||no|
|continuous cooling output:||115-130 litres per hour (200 - 245 pints)|
|cooling time:||5-10 minutes|
|dimensions:||265 x 495 x 380mm (width x height x depth)|
|minimal temperature of beverage:||4°C|
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!