Pygmy 30/Kprofi« back
PYGMY 30/Kprofi - Single Font Cooler
The Pygmy 30/Kprofi beer cooler is named after its high performance of 25-30 l/hr, small dimensions and regulatory air system, opening new opportunities for both domestic and commercial use. It also comes with an inbuilt compressor.
- This cooler is equipped with a completely unique high quality system of a quiet built-in air compressor comprising a damper, molecule suction air filter, and more importantly, a working pressure regulator, including an air gauge. By means of this regulator, the user may be able to set up and adjust the necessary air pressure from 2 - 2.5 bar.
- The cooler has flow rate regulators to adjust the flow of beer from the fonts and can be set manually.
- Includes a free stainless steel drip tray and an adjustable temperature control with 7 different settings.
- Continuous cooling performance is 25-30l/h. (45-55 excellent chilled pints within 1 hour)
- The modern compressor cooling unit uses the input electric energy for direct transfer to chilling, which guarantees minimum energy usage.
- The best chilled beer will be ready in the thermo block within 5-8 minutes after the cooler has been switched on.
- The cooling technology is 45% more efficient than its electric energy input.
- The complete external construction is made from stainless steel to give a more clean and aesthetic look.
- The materials used meet the highest requirements for hygiene standards and guarantee a long working life of this cooler.
- Pygmy coolers have been marked by expert's findings as the beer coolers with the best ratio of price/performance/quality/dimension.
- One grab handle on top of the cooler enables the machine to be carried and moved with ease.
|built in compressor:||yes|
|continuous cooling output:||25-30 litres per hour|
|cooling time:||5-8 minutes|
|dimensions:||185 x 350 x 345mm (width x height x depth)|
|minimal temperature of beverage:||4°C|
|power supply:||230V / 50Hz|
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other shoppers!